Mark Davis of Ashore Sailing, whom many of you will know well from his years as a former TOG member, and Council member having previously held the post of TOG Training Master, has kindly asked that we let the TOG membership know about the upcoming courses that he is running.
Tog members will qualify for a 5% discount on the Theory courses (not including course packs).
The dates and list prices for the courses are as follows:-
- VHF/DSC Marine Radio Saturday 14th January 2017 Cost: £75.00 plus RYA Examination & Certificate Fee: £60.00
- RYA Day Skipper Theory 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th January & 4th February 2017 Cost: £255.00 + RYA Student Course pack £40.00
- RYA Coastal Yachtmaster Theory 25th, 26th February, 4th, 5th, 11th & 12th March 2017 Cost: £290.00 + RYA Student Course pack £40.00
- NEW RYA First Aid Course Saturday 25th March 2017 Cost: (including first aid manual and certificate) £75.00
- Competent Crew Thursday 13th to Monday 17th April 2017 Cost: £395.00
- Day Skipper Practical Thursday 13th to Monday 17th April 2017 Cost: £395.00
Location for the First Aid course will be at Melton Mowbray. The location of the other theory courses will depend on numbers and will either be at Melton Mowbray or Harby.
Any TOG members wishing to book a place can do so by following this LINK to the Ashore Sailing online booking form, you will find a section at the bottom where you can confirm you are a TOG member and qualify for the 5% discount.
These courses are being run independently from TOG so please direct any questions to Mark Davis of Ashore sailing via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Trent Offshore Group